Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dongducheon


My DD and SIL live in Dongducheon, Korea so their apartment was our home base for all of our expeditions. Krystle and I sat down on my first day there and made a list of all of the amazing sights that we wanted to visit in and around Seoul. Believe me, the list was quite long, but we stuck to it. We were only rained out of one of our intended trips, so that was really lucky for us. Actually it was a 6 mile hike up Dobongsan Mountain, and I wasn't even sure that I was going to be able to make it, so I guess that worked out for the best. I'm still new at this Blog stuff, so I haven't figured out how to write captions for my pictures (coming soon, I promise), but the pictures in the previous posts were taken from the front window of Eric and Krystle's apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment