Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome to Korea




I am getting started with this blog after watching the movie "Julie and Julia." I had the great good fortune to visit my darling daughter, Krystle (DD) and son-in-law, Eric (SIL) this summer for 3 whole weeks. It was fantastic, awesome, great, grand, magnificent, well I could go on and on, but you get the point. In fact, it was so wonderful that I decided to blog about it and share some of my pictures and reminisces with you. Okay, that sounds boring, but I promise you, it's not going to be. You're going to love it. And I predict that you won't be satisfied until you experience the joy of visiting Korea yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm computer illiterate (great-grandma, almost) and seeing my daughter's pictures makes me want to visit Korea and compare it with Japan. I've got to go see the movie "Julie and Julia" since that's what started all this. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird to see my daily view on your blog. I can't believe you even have a blog. I hope you win so you can come back to see me!

    ReplyDelete